RAVEN Bird Repeller 40m²
Raven repels birds. It emits audible sounds within a radius of 5 to 6 meters in front of the device. Panicked by these sounds, birds feel a constant danger pushing them to leave the premises.
Only 2 left in stock
The device thus protects an area of 20 to 40 m2 from droppings and cooing. Thanks to the emission of sounds in modulated frequencies, it does not lead to addiction. It takes about 2 weeks before you see a long-term habit change.
About sound waves
They are audible to humans as well as dogs, cats and farm animals. They bounce off smooth surfaces, but are absorbed by soft materials such as carpets and curtains. Sound waves do not pass-through walls or ceilings.
- Keeps birds away and protects balconies, window sills, terraces, courtyards, etc, from droppings and cooing.
- This device generates sounds of varying frequencies and adjustable intensity to drive pigeons away from your balconies, terraces, garages, sheds, etc.
- Disturbed pigeons change their perch after 2 to 3 weeks and stop leaving their droppings.
- Protects an area with a radius of 5 to 6m.
- Works with three AA batteries. (not supplied)
- This device can be heard by humans
- Turn the device off at night.