Policy & cookies
1. Collection of Information We collect information from you when you register on our website, log into your account, make a purchase, enter a competition and/or when you log out. The information collected includes your name, email address, phone number and/or credit card. In addition, we automatically receive and save information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, software and hardware details, and the requested page.
2. Use of Information The information we collect from you may be used to:
- Personalize your experience and cater to your personal needs
- Provide personalized advertisements
- Improve our online store
- Improve our customer service and your need for help
- Contact you by email
- Administer a competition, offer or survey
3. E-Commerce Security We are the sole owners of the information collected on this website. Your personally identifiable information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or shared with any other company, for any purpose, without your consent, except as required to fulfill a request and/or transfer, e.g. to send an order.
4. Disclosure to third parties We sell, trade, or otherwise transfer non-personally identifiable information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who help us operate our website or business, with the requirement that these parties agree to keep the information confidential.
We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations that pose a potential risk to a person’s physical safety, violations of our Terms of Service, or other times when required by law.
However, general information may be shared with third parties for marketing, advertising or other purposes.
5. Information protection We take a number of different security measures to protect your personal information. We use advanced encryption methods to protect sensitive data transmitted over the Internet. VpnMentor also protects your data offline. Only employees who are to perform a specific job (e.g. invoicing or customer service), have access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers used to store personally identifiable information are stored in a secure environment.
6. Unsubscribe We use the email address you provide us with to send you information and updates regarding your order, occasional newsletters, related product information, etc. If you no longer wish to receive such communications, you will find information on how to unsubscribe at the end of each email.
According to the Act on Electronic Communications which entered into force on 25 July 2003, visitors to a website must be informed about the use of so-called cookies, and given the opportunity to prevent their use.
A cookie is a small text file (usually less than 1 KB) that is saved on your computer and stores information. Cookies are used, among other things, to improve the website for the user.
Our website uses the friendly version of cookies, so-called session cookies. When you are inside and browsing a web page, session cookies are sent between your computer and our server to be able to exchange information. This may apply, for example, to what you have put in your shopping cart, or if you are logged in to My Pages.
We do not save any personal information via session cookies. Session cookies are not permanently stored on your computer, but disappear when you close your browser.
There are security settings in most browsers that can disable session cookies. In most cases, it is also good to delete any session cookies that have already been saved.
If you choose not to accept session cookies on our website, the website will not function satisfactorily.
When you visit this website, your IP address is automatically registered to measure the frequency of visits.