SAFEGUARD Garden Protector IPP44, with flash, Battery 200 m²
Keeps dogs, cats, foxes, rabbits, deer, etc. out of your gardens using ultrasound and lightning.
Only 2 left in stock
When an animal approaches, an infra-red movement detector triggers ultrasonic emissions which frighten the animal and drive it away. The flash makes the device considerably more effective.
- Protects a maximum area of 200 m².
- Detection angles: 90° over a maximum distance of +/- 16 m.
- Works with four “D” (LR20) batteries or on the mains via the WKT052-OUT adapter (accessory, buy separatly).
- IP44 Withstands rain, snow, etc.
- Battery life depends on the number of activations and whether or not the flash is used. Up to 5000 activations with good-quality batteries.
- 7 adjustable ultrasound frequencies. (14.3 to 25 KHz)
- Acoustic pressure 106 dB
- Delivered with supports for easy assembly.
Instructions for use:
Place the device at a height of between 10 and 80 cm depending on the targeted animal. Adjust the frequency. Do not place the device where vehicles and people move around or in an area congested with obstacles. Ensure that other people’s property and common areas are kept clean and tidy.
Please observe the recommendations shown on the instructions for use. Some frequencies are detectable by the human ear. Do not place adjacent to public areas or neighbouring properties.